September 22nd/2010
8: 46 am - Little Coffee place at University...

If I was happy about the japanese keyboard a few days ago (I'll talk about it later ^^)...now I'm totally happy...my insomnia is curable!!!!!!
*dances around and people look at her like "WTFH"*
But as the good news never come alone, here goes the bad one....is gonna take 10 months to get fully recovered and plus that, I'll still having some episodes of insomnia once in a while -.-, seems like I made worst the thing with the sleeping pills..je je ^^'

Well little resume...
At 8:00 I went to Dr.Bagshaw's consulting room (but the way 'til there was so boaring that I used the laptop to get in Internet and post in La Noche de los Caidos' forum until the time of my appointment...it was at 9:30 am xDDDDDDD) and I wait..and wait (actually it passed really fast, when you're having fun is very hard to make the time fly slower u.u) and then the secretary said
"Are you Mrs. Daniels?"
"Yes"
"Please, come in, Dr. Bagsahw is waiting"
I get into the consulting room and there she was, with a really big smile..
"Hi, Paige, right?"
"Yes"
"How are you?, I'm Dr. Bagshaw"
"I'm fine....a bit tired, I guess, nice to meet you"
I was like talking like if I were without soul or something like that...I guess she got like "OMG! that girl is so weird :S"
"Well, take a seat"
And then she showed me some pictures (that were awful as the f'kin' hell TToTT), there she confirmed that I'm afraid to sleep because I make a relation between the unconsciousness you get when you sleep and the crazyness or the death....so I'm afraid to die, stop breathing, not to awake or just to get crazy.... -.- .... that's the reason of my insomnia....I'm sleep-o-fobic.... -.- ... just when I thought I couldn't be more freak... ._. T^T

So here comes the "good" news.....the treatment is full paid thanks to my mom (by the way mommy if you're reading this, Thanks *big hugh to mom* ^^, I'll be able to sleep again..just like when you used to sang to me so I could sleep........I miss you ¬¬''......I hope you're having a nice day (nigh :P) there, please come healthy home, don't let the ugliness of Mihael's home get you blind ^^....bring me a gift º.^...and say hi to that guy I call "brother-bother" in my place ^^) and I'll have to spend 2 hours!!!!! every weekend in the famous treatment ¬¬ (that's precious time I could use to learn japanese...but Noooooooooo, I have to get cured ¬¬) and I have to eat lots and lots of fruits, drink every night a sort of infusion that sounds like a emulsion to throw out, and try to drink/eat bran, almost once in the day, 'cuz those things are suposed to make me feel sleepy -.-'' I really don't find sense to that, but right now I have some bran cookies next to me...so maybe I found some sense on it ._.

I'll let 'til here 4 today....
I have classes so....Bye!!! ^^
Thanks 4 read blah blah blah xD

Starting the treatment against insomnia...
Paige.

4 Comments! xD:

Elis Nacht said...

OMG....
entendí bien y estás comiendo... galletas de salvado? O.O.... dios pobre ._.
[cuando yo era pequeña me daban unas pastillas de ajo asquerosas, para qe ya no me enfermara tanto de gripe -.-]

el caso es... wiiiii Paige, ya podrás dormir *-*

wooow tienes una fobia... ya me lo temía... no es normal pasar tnto tiempo sin dormir .-. [aunque yo tambien lo fuí, hace un tiempo ¬¬]

el caso es.... bueno corazón, mejor que te recuperes ahora, que esto tiende a empeorar, y ya luego... caminarías como zombie y actuarias igual que Bella Swan con una horrible blusa rosa xD

me alegro que hayas vuelto a postear un tu blog lala~

por cierto, gracias a ti, he sacado 10 en inglés *-* [lo practico bastante cuando te leo lala~]

bueno guapa. ya me contarás que tal el tratamiento....

un beso!

Cat said...

Oh, cuanto tiempo sin pasar por aqui...
Y que bien que te vayas a curar de insomnio, aunque que te digan que tienes miedo a dormir es un poco chocante ._."
Y sinceramente, no creo que la doctora pensara nada raro de ti, vamos, que es su trabajo, ademas, gente peor tiene que haber aparecido en su consulta, digo yo -.-...
*Ejem* Bueno, si, eso. Que me alegro por ti y yo como Luna, despues de leer tus entradas ya no parece que uso el vocabulario del siglo pasado xD que enseñan en los libros y que acabo con la mente completamente descolocada, porque empiezo a pensar en ingles y entonces alguien me habla y tardo mi tiempo en entender el español de nuevo xDD

Va, guapa cuidate ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey estoy muy contenta de lo que has dicho, soy nueva en el blog...;3
¡¡¡¡me encanta tu blog está GENIAL!!!! sobre todo me ha gustado lo de aprender japonés... cuando pueda yo también me gustaría hacerlo =)) Gracias a Cat, he visto este blog, aunque es un poco plasta... Espero que la doctora no te coma mucho el coco, y te RECUPERES!!!!!!!
;D

Anonymous said...

Que te recuperes pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment